We carry out preventative conservation actions which may include:
- Creation of inventory systems;
- Historical research;
- Documental photographic record;
- Preservation status assessment;
- Risk assessment and management;
- Packaging for transportation;
- Transportation of cultural goods;
- Assembly or optimization of museum reserve spaces;
- Environmental control proposals and actions;
- Sanitation of museum reserve spaces;
- Integrated pest management which may include disinfestation actions;
- Sanitation of collections;
- Packaging in reserve;
- Packaging on display;
- Temporary custody of goods;
- Creation of a preventive conservation plan.
- Training actions on preventive conservation.
We favor the use of ecological materials and techniques in our collection management actions.
All our interventions are accompanied by graphic record; photographic and final technical report.