We perform interventions on woody materials that may include:
- Consolidation of areas with structural instability;
- Replication and replacement of unrecoverable elements;
- Removal of previous interventions;
- Removal of dysfunctional chromatic layers;
- Removal of degraded metal elements;
- Structural review of warps, alignment, fitting and trims;
- Curative and preventive pest control;
- Fixation of cracked or fractured elements;
- Bonding of components;
- Filling and leveling of cracks and gaps;
- Surface cleaning;
- Chromatic integration of fills or application of new paint layers.
We favor the use of traditional materials and techniques, combined with modern materials only where appropriate and in a policy of minimal alteration of the original.
All our interventions are accompanied by graphic and photographic record and in a final technical report.